Pokemon Red: Rock Tunnel Pokemon Red: Rock Tunnel

Wow Golfinho reviewed this? Bravo.

The only thing I have to say is when Charmander, Charmeleon, or Charizard are dead or dying, their light would be weak burnt out. That's pretty much the only reference to Pokemon dying besides the Pokemon graves obviously. Really nice animation though, just me being a nerd.

Kids These Days Kids These Days

U LITTLE SELLOUT WHORE!

bingo? BINGO?!?! NEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAUGH! 3<<<<<<<<<<<

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

I know this is a pretty old game but...

I freaking love you.

Twin Hobo Rocket Twin Hobo Rocket

YEEHEEHEE!

The game is another great addition to the other games Edd has done but if you want to come to NEWGROUNDS and say that this game is inappropriate, that's just stupid. :-O< People dont like it when you tough them!

Biomass Biomass

Old concept, still disappointing.

I've seen more than enough of these games and have been waiting for someone to add something new to the mix, sadly, you did not. I'd really like to stop seeing the slackers that work for King stop revamping the graphics and audio and not adding anything new.
Graphics: 3
Music: 2
Gameplay: 1

And Suddenly... And Suddenly...

Slow motion headbanging.

You are becoming one of my favorite artists hear on NG because of how you take each instrument and make it grunt and yell. Really nice sound your getting out of your instruments. You get that sludge metal sound projected really nice and never heard metal like that on NG. The nine is for the ride cymbal not going along with the music choice. See about buying a Sabian HHX Raw Bell Dry Ride. The bell sounds dark and gritty, and that seems to be the sound you're trying to get most of the time. Besides that, you need to keep this band together, you are really getting good and you need to start thinking about playing for an audience.

A House of Hatred A House of Hatred

Eargasmic,

Not a constant in my vocabulary but I find it describes this song perfectly. Good instrumentals, now just get a vocalist and you might go somewhere. The reason you don't get a ten is that the name of your band name is disappointing and that the instruments volume didn't vary at all.

Fatality. Fatality.

Whoa, slow down there.

The whole start of the song sounded really familiar, I wonder why? Other than the obvious fact the intro riffs were very unoriginal, the whole song was good.