And Suddenly... And Suddenly...

Slow motion headbanging.

You are becoming one of my favorite artists hear on NG because of how you take each instrument and make it grunt and yell. Really nice sound your getting out of your instruments. You get that sludge metal sound projected really nice and never heard metal like that on NG. The nine is for the ride cymbal not going along with the music choice. See about buying a Sabian HHX Raw Bell Dry Ride. The bell sounds dark and gritty, and that seems to be the sound you're trying to get most of the time. Besides that, you need to keep this band together, you are really getting good and you need to start thinking about playing for an audience.

A House of Hatred A House of Hatred

Eargasmic,

Not a constant in my vocabulary but I find it describes this song perfectly. Good instrumentals, now just get a vocalist and you might go somewhere. The reason you don't get a ten is that the name of your band name is disappointing and that the instruments volume didn't vary at all.

Fatality. Fatality.

Whoa, slow down there.

The whole start of the song sounded really familiar, I wonder why? Other than the obvious fact the intro riffs were very unoriginal, the whole song was good.

Octave Hell, Pt.2 (remix) Octave Hell, Pt.2 (remix)

Good balance.

You are really talented! The only thing that was a bit off was that the bass drum was REALLY soft and I couldn't hear it over those atmospheric synths. Other than that you are really rocking and in my opinion this could be the cover for a great fantasy game. ( Really enjoyed the off- beat taps at the end, really gave it that edge!)

8-bit Metal Loop 8-bit Metal Loop

?????

Great loop but are you sure this belongs in the metal section? Keep working, you have the ear to make some pretty good themes.

Jordan Rudess Zone - Act One Jordan Rudess Zone - Act One

Sweet dude.

HUGE DT fan! The synth sounds really similar near the end to Jordans spike synth in Octavarium near the odd time signature part. Keep up the good work dude you are seriously talented.

MonkeyAndTheCynics responds:

Thanks man. I'll get some more stuff up here soon, see what you think!