Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

I know this is a pretty old game but...

I freaking love you.

Twin Hobo Rocket Twin Hobo Rocket

YEEHEEHEE!

The game is another great addition to the other games Edd has done but if you want to come to NEWGROUNDS and say that this game is inappropriate, that's just stupid. :-O< People dont like it when you tough them!

Biomass Biomass

Old concept, still disappointing.

I've seen more than enough of these games and have been waiting for someone to add something new to the mix, sadly, you did not. I'd really like to stop seeing the slackers that work for King stop revamping the graphics and audio and not adding anything new.
Graphics: 3
Music: 2
Gameplay: 1

Skyline Soccer Skyline Soccer

Dying animals?

I started playing the game and loved it and halfway through I realized my speakers were muted. I pressed my unmute button only to get my ears raped by what sounds to be a dying animal being autotuned. I quickly muted my computer again and went to the doctor who put me on a pill that would get rid of my ear infection. Good game but if you dont change the horrible music, no one is going to even get through half the game without going deaf. Good graphics good concept, torturous audio.

Kempt responds:

:O) that's the best review I've ever read :O) sorry that the music effected your score so badly. Thanks for reviewing.